Olay kan paragamit:Filipinayzd/Archive 1
Succes[liwaton an gikanan]
Finally those lazy developers created our projects :) Many succes with Bikol Wikipedia :) Hajje! :) --Ooswesthoesbes 09:53, 25 Nobyembre 2007 (UTC)
Translation[liwaton an gikanan]
Hi. Could you please translate the Plantilya:Delete into Bikol? But please don't delete the redirect if you move that page to its Bikol name. (The SWMT people need a delete template that is valid on all projects.) You might also want to translate (and create) the category that is included in the pages with the delete template. :o) If you have any questions, please ask. --Thogo 19:04, 27 Nobyembre 2007 (UTC)
- Done. --Filipinayzd 08:03, 28 Nobyembre 2007 (UTC)
Bot[liwaton an gikanan]
Hi. Could you create a page for bot's requests (for example like es:Wikipedia:Bot/Autorizaciones) what I and other bot masters could apply for bot status. When our bots wouldn't fill Recentchanges page (they would be hidden). Regards, lt:User:Hugo.arg 18:14, 1 Disyembre 2007 (UTC)
- OK, I will explain. There are special user acounts (so called Bots) which make changes using special programing scripts (change interwiki, move categories, fix images, etc). If a bot works intensive it could disturb in recent changes page (as now in this wikipedia) so many wikipedias have special policy to avoid this. Every wikipedia has special page for bot requests. Botmaster makes request in ths page (ex. Hello, I want to start my bot in this wiki and tells bot's program information) and local bureaucrat grants special bot status for bot. If there are no bureaucrats in wikipedia, botmaster gets community support and apply to metawiki for granting bot status. This status make bot contributions inivisble in recent changes page, so you can see only important changes which make other users. So, what yu need to do. Make a page with a name like Wikipedia:Bots, write there something like This is a page for bot requests, and botmasters will write requests in this page. If you see that bot works properly (correctly fixes interwiki links) you can wrote accept after request and botmaster could freely go to mediawiki and stewards will grant bot status :) I hope, I explain you clear, if you doesn't understand something, just write bellow. lt:User:Hugo.arg 20:06, 1 Disyembre 2007 (UTC)
- Done. --Filipinayzd 20:29, 1 Disyembre 2007 (UTC)
- Can you create a bot that can check spelling? Putting stress marks is time-consuming. I want the bot to automatically put stress mark to a word (which is supposed to have an stress but was written without it) whenever it appears in an article or change it if is incorrect (e.g. bot will change all "kinaban" or "kinâban" to "kinàban") --Filipinayzd 20:47, 1 Disyembre 2007 (UTC)
Actually, bot can't check spelling by it self because he has no dictionary :) But it can fix frequent errors using some scripts. Your example with kinaban could be solved without problems. Just write list with frequent incorrect words and their correct versions and I try fix that errors with my bot :) lt:User:Hugo.arg 21:05, 1 Disyembre 2007 (UTC)
Ok. I will begin text correcions just after will be granted bot status otherwise all recent changes page will be complitly fullfiled of bot work and I could get bad responses from metawiki (stewards don't like then bots work without status). You can write your signature in Wikipedia:Bots in section for. And I hope metawiki would grant status after some days, so I could help to improve language in Bikol wikipedia with my bot. Hugo.arg 21:59, 1 Disyembre 2007 (UTC)
Help[liwaton an gikanan]
Hi! I'm new here but I wanna help. I don't speak this language so, you can translate me a template, please? The templete is: "Almazán is a municipaly of Soria province, in Castilla y Léon, Spain. It has XXX inhabitans". If you could tell me if there's a template for villages on this wikipedia.... Thanks for your help. --Jeneme 16:36, 5 Disyembre 2007 (UTC)
Temporary access expired[liwaton an gikanan]
Bot command translations[liwaton an gikanan]
Hi. Could you translate me these interwiki bot commands to Bikol (they will be displayed in all interwiki bot summaries):
- robot -
- Adding: -
- Modifying: -
- Removing: -
P.S. I fixed with my bot grammar in this wiki. If you have any objections or added new words to change tell me, please.
Regards, Hugo.arg 11:15, 6 Enero 2008 (UTC)
- robot - robot
- Adding: - minadugang
- Modifying: - minamodifikar
- Removing: - minahali
-Filipinayzd 13:49, 21 Enero 2008 (UTC)
Hi Filipinayzd! :)[liwaton an gikanan]
Dearest Filipinayzd, how are you? Could you help me with a huge favor that would really mean a lot to me? I am wondering if somebody would be so kind to help me translate a short-stub version of two or three sentences of this article for the Bikol wikipedia? Thank you very much for any help you could offer :) Dayanara Maria 17:54, 21 Enero 2008 (UTC)
Diacritics[liwaton an gikanan]
O sige, dai na kita magkaag nin "diacritics" sa link kan mga artikulo, sa teksto na sana kan artikulo. --Steven*fung 13:53, 2 Marso 2008 (UTC)
Iyo marhay man, ika, kumusta na? Sorry dai akong aktibo sa huring mga aldaw ta medyo busy kami sa trabaho, pero masurat na ako giraray nin mga bagong artikulo. Pira na ngani kita ngunyan? --Steven*fung 22:45, 14 Mayo 2008 (UTC)
- Tolo na kita! --Filipinayzd 03:17, 15 Mayo 2008 (UTC)
Help[liwaton an gikanan]
Translation Request[liwaton an gikanan]
Greetings Filipinayzd ,
I can support your request for permanent adminship on bcl if you help me translate these 10 passages into the Bicolano language:
- "Receiving the Holy Spirit, evidenced by speaking in tongues, is the guarantee of our inheritance of the Kingdom of Heaven".
- "Water baptism is the sacrament for the remission of sins and for regeneration. The baptism must take place in natural living water, such as the river, sea, or spring. The Baptist, whom already has had received baptism of water and the Holy Spirit, conducts the baptism in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. And the person receiving the baptism must be completely immersed in water with head bowed and face downward".
- "The sacrament of feet washing enables one to have a part with the Lord Jesus. It also serves as a constant reminder that one should have love, holiness, humility, forgiveness and service. Every person who has received water baptism must have their feet washed in the name of Jesus Christ. Mutual feet washing may be practiced whenever is appropriate".
- "The Holy Communion is the sacrament to commemorate the death of the Lord Jesus Christ. It enables us to partake of the flesh and blood of our Lord and to be in communion with Him so that we can have eternal life and be raised on the Last Day. This sacrament shall be held as often as possible. Only one unleavened bread and grape juice shall be used".
- "The Sabbath day, the seventh day of the week (Saturday), is a Holy Day, blessed and sanctified by God. It is to be observed under the Lord's grace for the commemoration of God's creation and salvation and with the hope of eternal rest in the life to come".
- "Jesus Christ, the Word who became flesh, died on the cross for the redemption of sinners, resurrected on the third day and ascended to heaven. He is the only Saviour of mankind, the Creator of the heavens and earth, and the only True God".
- "The Holy Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is inspired by God, the only scriptural truth, and the standard for Christian living".
- "Salvation is given by the grace of God through faith. Believers must rely on the Holy Spirit to pursue holiness, to honour God, and to love humanity".
- "The church, established by our Lord Jesus Christ, through the Holy Spirit during the time of the 'latter rain', is the restored true church of the Apostolic time".
- "The Lord's Second Coming will take place on the Last Day when He descends from heaven to judge the world: the righteous will receive eternal life, while the wicked will be eternally condemned".
I cannot give you the Chapter and verse of the passages because these passages are not totally identical with the Bible verses; nevertheless they are based upon Biblical verses. Your help would be very Gratefully Appreciated (just try your best effort). --Jose77 23:37, 9 Hulyo 2008 (UTC)