- Para sa ibang gamit, Hilingon an Chanel (klaripikasyon).
|Ladawan:Chanel logo interlocking cs.svg|
|Naitogdas||1909(as House of Chanel)|
Bilang nin mga lokasyon
Mga lugar nin pinagsisirbihan
Midbid na mga tawo
|Benta||€10,93 billion (2019)|
|€2,14 billion (2019)|
|Bilang nin mga empleyado||20,000 (2018)|
Chanel (/ʃəˈnɛl/, Pagsayod nin Pranses: [ʃanɛl]) sarong Pranses na luxury fashion house na minukna kan couturière na si Coco Chanel kan 1910. Ini nakapokus sa mga pambabaying moda asin mga bado na ready-to-wear, mga luxury good asin aksesorya. An kompanya sa ngunyan pagsasadiri ni Alain Wertheimer asin Gérard Wertheimer, mga makuapo ni Pierre Wertheimer, na mga kasosyo ni Coco Chanel.
Label[baguhon | baguhon an source]
- Chanel logo interlocking cs.svg
Logo - the House of Chanel is represented by two interlocked letters "C" for "Coco Chanel".This was first introduced in the late 1980s or early 1990s.
Perfume label trademark: the "No. 5 de Chanel" trademark and font were introduced in 1926.
Couture trademark: the small caps name and font were introduced in 1924.
- Chanel logo-no words.svg
Pattern and logo used on some Chanel products
Mga Produkto[baguhon | baguhon an source]
Fashion Collections & Runway Shows[baguhon | baguhon an source]
|Designer||Season||City||Locale||Presentation date||Line||Theme||For sale|
|Fall–Winter 2010||Paris||Grand Palais||6 July 2010||Haute couture||A lion||On order|
|Spring–Summer 2011||5 October 2010||Ready-to-wear||An orchestra||March 2011|
|Paris–Byzance||31 rue Cambon||7 December 2010||A Byzantine palace||May 2011|
|Spring–Summer 2011||Pavillon Cambon–Capucines||25 January 2011||Haute couture||Ballet||On order|
|Fall–Winter 2011||Grand Palais||8 March 2011||Ready-to-wear||A frozen garden||September 2011|
|Cruise 2011||Antibes||Hôtel du Cap||5 May 2011||Cruise collection||Outdoors||November 2011|
|Fall–Winter 2011||Paris||Grand Palais||5 July 2011||Haute couture||Night-time Place Vendôme||On order|
|Spring–summer 2012||4 October 2011||Ready-to-wear||Under the Sea and Florence||March 2012|
|Paris–Bombay||6 December 2011||An Indian palace||May 2012|
|Spring–Summer 2012||24 January 2012||Haute couture||An aeroplane in flight||On order|
|Fall–Winter 2012–2013||6 March 2012||Ready-to-wear||Quartz World||September 2012|
|Cruise 2013||Versailles||Palace of Versailles||13 May 2012||Cruise collection||Gardens of Versailles||November 2012|
|Fall–Winter 2012||Paris||Grand Palais||3 July 2012||Haute couture||New Vintage||On order|
|Spring–Summer 2013||2 October 2012||Ready-to-wear||New energy||March 2013|
|Paris-Edinburgh||Linlithgow||Linlithgow Palace||4 December 2012||Ready-to-wear||Barbarian romance||May 2013|
|Spring–Summer 2013||Paris||Grand Palais||22 January 2013||Haute couture||The Forest||On order|
|Fall-Winter 2013–2014||5 March 2013||Ready-to-wear||Around the world||September 2013|
|Cruise 2014||Singapore||Dempsey Hill Army Barracks||9 May 2013||Cruise collection||Vacation||November 2013|
|Fall-Winter 2013–2014||Paris||Grand Palais||2 July 2013||Haute couture||The future||On order|
|Spring-Summer 2014||1 October 2013||Ready-to-wear||Art||March 2014|
|Métiers d'art Paris-Dallas 2013–2014||Dallas||Fair Park||11 December 2013||Ready-to-wear||Texas/ Americana||May 2014|
|Spring-Summer 2014||Paris||Grand Palais||21 January 2014||Haute couture||Sport||On order|
|Fall-Winter 2014–2015||4 March 2014||Ready-to-wear||The Chanel Shopping Center||September 2014|
|Cruise 2015||Dubai||The World||14 May 2014||Cruise collection||Arabia||November 2014|
|Fall-Winter 2014–2015||Paris||Grand Palais||8 July 2014||Haute Couture||Pied-à-terre||On order|
|Spring-Summer 2015||30 September 2014||Ready-to-wear||Chanel Boulevard||March 2015|
|Spring-Summer 2015||27 January 2015||Haute Couture||Paper Flowers||On order|
|Fall-Winter 2015–2016||10 March 2015||Ready-to-wear||Brasserie||September 2015|
|Cruise 2016||Seoul||Dongdaemun Design Plaza||4 May 2015||Cruise collection||K-pop||November 2015|
|Fall-Winter 2015–2016||Paris||Grand Palais||7 July 2015||Haute Couture||Casino||On order|
|Spring-Summer 2016||6 October 2015||Ready-to-wear||Airport||March 2016|
|Spring-Summer 2016||26 January 2016||Haute Couture||Zen garden||On order|
|Fall-Winter 2016–2017||8 March 2016||Ready-to-wear||No set||September 2016|
|Cruise 2017||Havana||Paseo del Prado, Havana||4 May 2016||Cruise collection||Old Havana||November 2016|
|Fall-Winter 2016–2017||Paris||Grand Palais||5 July 2016||Haute Couture||Atelier||On order|
|Spring-Summer 2017||4 October 2016||Ready-to-wear||Mainframe||March 2017|
|Spring-Summer 2017||24 January 2017||Haute Couture||Mirrors||On order|
|Fall-Winter 2017–2018||7 March 2017||Ready-to-wear||Space Exploration||September 2017|
|Hamburg||Elbphilharmonie||6 December 2017||Ready-to-wear||Sailors Uniforms||May 2018|
|Spring-Summer 2018||Paris||Grand Palais||23 January 2018||Haute Couture||French Garden||On order|
|Cruise 2018||Paris||3 May 2018||Cruise collection||Cruise||On order|
|Fall-Winter 2018–2019||Paris||3 July 2018||Haute Couture||Atelier||On order|
|Spring-Summer 2019||3 October 2018||Ready-to-wear||Chanel by the Sea||On order|
Paris–New York 2018–2019
|New York||Metropolitan Museum of Art||6 December 2019||Ready-to-wear||Ancient Egypt||June 2019|
|Spring-Summer 2019||Paris||Grand Palais||23 January 2019||Haute Couture||Mirrors||On order|
|Fall-Winter 2019–2020||6 March 2019||Ready-to-wear||Chanel in the Snow / Alpine Village||September 2019|
|Virginie Viard||Cruise 2019–2020||Paris||3 May 2019||Cruise collection||Train Station||November 2019|
|Fall-Winter 2019–2020||2 July 2019||Haute Couture||Coco's Library||On order|
Gallery[baguhon | baguhon an source]
Fragrance[baguhon | baguhon an source]
In 1924, Pierre Wertheimer founded Parfums Chanel, to produce and sell perfumes and cosmetics; the parfumerie proved to be the most profitable business division of the Chanel S.A. corporation. Since its establishment, parfumerie Chanel has employed four perfumers:
- Ernest Beaux (1920–1961)
- Henri Robert (1958–1978)
- Jacques Polge (1978–2015)
- Olivier Polge (2015–Present)
Perfumes[baguhon | baguhon an source]
- Allure EDP
- Allure EDT
- Allure Eau Sensuelle EDP
- Allure Eau Sensuelle EDT
- Chance Eau Vive
- Chance Eau Fraiche
- Chance Eau Tendre – Jacque Polge developed Chance Eau Tendre to feature floral and fruity and notes, among them grapefruit, quince, hyacinth, jasmine, amber, cedar, iris, and white musk.
- Coco Mademoiselle – British actress Keira Knightley, spokeswoman for the Coco Mademoiselle fragrance, portrayed young Coco Chanel in a short film advert directed by Joe Wright.
- Coco Noir
- Cristalle Eau Verte
- No. 5 – No. 5 The Film, is about Nicole Kidman, with whom an anonymous aspiring writer (Rodrigo Santoro) becomes enamoured; afterwards, a fragrant memory is all he retains of her. In 2008, the French model and actress Audrey Tautou became the face of Perfume No. 5. 2012 marked the first year that a man – actor Brad Pitt – represented a female fragrance. The bottle's stopper, cut like a diamond, is said to have been inspired by the geometry of the Place Vendôme in Paris.
- No. 19
- No. 19 Poudre
- Les Exclusifs
- No 22
- Bois des Iles
- Cuir de Russie
- Eau de Cologne
- 31 Rue Cambon
- No. 18
- Bel Respiro
- 28 La Pausa – Named for La Pausa, Chanel's villa on the French Riviera.
- Le Lion de Chanel
Colognes[baguhon | baguhon an source]
- Allure pour Homme
- Allure pour Homme Sport
- Allure pour Homme Eau Extreme
- Allure pour Homme Cologne Sport
- Bleu de Chanel
- Platinum Égoïste
- Bleu De Chanel Eau de Toilette
- Bleu De Chanel Eau de Parfum
- Bleu De Chanel Parfum
- Pour Monsieur
Stores[baguhon | baguhon an source]
Worldwide, Chanel S.A. operates around 310 Chanel boutiques; 94 in Asia, 70 in Europe, 10 in the Middle East, 128 in North America, 1 in Central America, 2 in South America, and 6 in Oceania. The shops are located in wealthy communities, usually in department stores like Harrods and Selfridges, high streets, shopping districts, and inside airports. In 2015, the company paid a record $152 million for 400 North Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. This is the most expensive amount paid for retail space in Los Angeles. In October 2020, the company bought its flagship Bond Street boutique in London for £310 million.
Mga modelo nin Chanel[baguhon | baguhon an source]
|Tibaad igwa nin kakulangan an artikulong ini siring man kulang pa ini nin toltolan, alagad dugangan pa kun maribong an pinagkuahan kaining mga impormasyon. (July 2012)|
Hilingon man[baguhon | baguhon an source]
Mga toltolan[baguhon | baguhon an source]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Chanel Surpasses $11 Billion in Sales, Dismisses Rumours of Imminent Sale". The Business of Fashion. 17 June 2019.
- ↑ "Chanel". Fashion Model Directory. Archived from the original on 27 October 2010. Retrieved 19 June 2008. Unknown parameter
- ↑ Spring-Summer 2011 Haute Couture Video" Archived 12 June 2011 at the Wayback Machine., CHANEL
- ↑ CHANEL Couture SS2011" Archived 14 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine., Haute Couture News
- ↑ Fall-Winter 2011 Haute Couture Video" Archived 9 August 2011 at the Wayback Machine., CHANEL
- ↑ CHANEL Couture FW2011" Archived 15 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine., Haute Couture News
- ↑ "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 1 December 2011. Retrieved 21 December 2011. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help), CHANEL
- ↑ "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 6 February 2012. Retrieved 7 February 2012. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help), CHANEL
- ↑ "Sci-Fi Chanel". The Fashionide. 24 July 2013. http://fashionide.com/sci-fi-chanel-couture-fall-winter-2013/.
- ↑ "Boyish Attitude". The Fashionide. 11 March 2014. http://fashionide.com/chanel-spring-summer-2014-haute-couture/.
- ↑ "Chanel Pre-Fall 2018 Fashion Show". Vogue. Archived from the original on 18 February 2018. Unknown parameter
- ↑ CHANEL (28 December 2017). "The Paris-Hamburg 2017/18 Métiers d'art show – CHANEL". Archived from the original on 26 January 2018 – via YouTube. Unknown parameter
- ↑ "Chanel Spring 2018 Couture Fashion Show". Vogue. Archived from the original on 24 February 2018. Unknown parameter
- ↑ "Chanel Resort 2019 Fashion Show". Vogue. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- ↑ Chernikoff, Leah (5 December 2018). "Chanel Draws Inspiration from Ancient Egypt for Its Metiers d'Art Show". ELLE (in English). Retrieved 12 July 2019.
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 "Chanel S.A". Funding Universe. Archived from the original on 11 June 2008. Retrieved 19 June 2008. Unknown parameter
- ↑ Burr, Chandler (2008). The Perfect Scent: A Year Inside the Perfume Industry in Paris and New York. Henry Holt and Co. ISBN 978-0-8050-8037-7.
- ↑ Telegraph.co.uk "Nicole Kidman's latest Hollywood blockbuster"
- ↑ Elaine, Sciolino (7 June 2013). "Letter from Paris: The House that Coco Built". The New York Times. https://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/07/letter-from-paris-the-house-that-coco-built/?_r=0.
- ↑ Pleven, Liam. "Chanel Pays Record Price for Retail Space". The Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. https://www.wsj.com/articles/chanel-pays-record-price-for-retail-space-1449610274.
- ↑ London, Luxury (2020-10-06). "Chanel buys its Bond Street boutique for £310 million | Hers | Style". Luxury London (in English). Retrieved 2020-10-08.
- ↑ Correspondent, Louisa Clarence-Smith, Property. "Chanel snaps up Bond Street jewel" (in en). ISSN 0140-0460. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/chanel-buys-bond-street-store-after-getting-coronavirus-loan-r3s88wxr6.
- ↑ Toma, Glenda. "'Fall in Love with the Work You Do': Chinese Supermodel Liu Wen on Making Your Career Last". Forbes (in English). Retrieved 12 July 2019.
- ↑ "Chanel's Next Campaign Will Feature Cara Delevingne, Kristen Stewart, and Pharrell Williams" (in English). Yahoo!. Retrieved 12 July 2019.
- ↑ Weil, Jennifer (10 May 2017). "Kristen Stewart Named Face of Gabrielle Chanel Perfume". Women's Wear Daily (in English). Retrieved 12 July 2019.
- ↑ WWD, Joelle Diderich | (8 May 2018). "Chanel picks Margot Robbie as face of Coco Neige line". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 12 July 2019.
- ↑ Bitmead, Charlotte (20 May 2019). "Margot Robbie's Face Just Landed A New Job With Chanel". ELLE (in English). Retrieved 12 July 2019.
- ↑ "Willow Smith Named Brand Ambassador For Chanel". Vibe (in English). 8 March 2016. Retrieved 12 July 2019.
- ↑ WWD, Miles Socha | (10 March 2017). "Pharrell Williams is the first man to appear in a Chanel handbag campaign". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 12 July 2019.
Panluwas na takod[baguhon | baguhon an source]
|An Wikimedia Commons igwa nin medya dapit sa Chanel.|
- Mga pahinang igwang raot na link nin file
- Pages with citations using unsupported parameters
- Webarchive template wayback links
- CS1 English-language sources (en)
- Use dmy dates from August 2020
- Articles with invalid date parameter in template
- Articles lacking in-text citations from July 2012
- All articles lacking in-text citations
- Wikipedia articles with VIAF identifiers
- Wikipedia articles with LCCN identifiers
- Wikipedia articles with ISNI identifiers
- Wikipedia articles with GND identifiers
- Wikipedia articles with ULAN identifiers