@Ralffralff, mabalos sa saimong inot na ambag! --Filipinayzd (olay) 13:53, 22 Enero 2020 (UTC)
Salamat man pong maray saindong gabos! Ralffralff (olay) 14:03, 22 Enero 2020 (UTC)
@Ralffralff pulbaran mong magbali igdi sa 100wikidays ta pirmi ka man nag gigibo nin mga bagong artikulo.Kunokuno (olay) 10:54, 3 Enero 2021 (UTC)
Noted po @Kunokuno, Nuarin po palan ni nagpuon saka nuarin matapos? Saka kung pwede po ikaag ko na entry si mga nagibo ko na po arug kan naglihis po na bulan. I-edit ko lang po ba si "Wikipedia:100wikidays" para makalaog si mga entry ko? Salamat po! Ralffralff (olay) 14:50, 3 Enero 2021 (UTC)
- Pwede ka magpuon kun nuarin mo gusto. Uni an mas malinaw na detalye tunkol dyan:https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/100wikidays
Kunokuno (olay) 14:57, 3 Enero 2021 (UTC)
Okay po, Mabale lugod po ako, Puon po Dec. 30, 2020 urualdaw po ako may bagong ambag na artikulo sa Bikol Wikipedia, diyan na lang siguro po ako mapuon. Liwaton ko na po dagos si pahina kan 100wikidays. Salamat pong maray sa imbitasyon! Ralffralff (olay) 15:12, 3 Enero 2021 (UTC)
Dear Participants, Jury members and Organizers,
It's Wikipedia Asian Month's honor to have you all participated in Wikipedia Asian Month 2020, the sixth Wikipedia Asian Month. Your achievements were fabulous, and all the articles you created make the world can know more about Asia in different languages! Here we, the Wikipedia Asian Month International team, would like to say thank you for your contribution also cheer for you that you are eligible for the postcard of Wikipedia Asian Month 2020. Please kindly fill the form, let the postcard can send to you asap!
- This form will be closed at February 15.
- For tracking the progress of postcard delivery, please check this page.
Thank you and best regards,
Wikipedia Asian Month International Team
Done, Thank you! Ralffralff (olay) 01:06, 4 Enero 2021 (UTC)
Major Philippine ethnolinguistic groups
Wikipedia Philippine Month or simply Wikipedia PH Month is a monthly editing activity inspired by Wikipedia Asian Month. It aims to bridge knowledge gaps on Philippine content in Philippine language editions of Wikipedia and beyond. The participating community is not limited to the Philippines and is open to all Wikipedia editions! This activity also aims to encourage collaboration among Filipino contributors within the archipelago and in the diaspora, and create linkages among Filipino and non-Filipino contributors who support the main objective.
How to Participate in the Activity[baguhon an source]
As an Editor
- Find the language edition of Wikipedia you would like to build on.
- Register an account if you have not done so.
- Choose articles about the Topic of the Month, but NOT from YOUR NATIVE LOCALITY, and start creating or improving articles.
- Write in the summary box the hashtag #WikiPHmonth before saving your work.
As an Organizer
- Set up and run the contest on a local level within your language community. (e.g. bcl:Wikipedia:Wikipedia Philippine Month 2021)
- If your local Wikipedia is already participating, ask if you can help judge articles if you are interested.
- Engage local editors and aim for maximum participation.
- Organize online and offline events for contest promotion and increase in participation.
- If you have expertise or skills in public relations, then you can help us get media coverage.
Each participating local Wikipedia community runs a monthly online edit-a-thon, which promotes the creation or improvement of the Wikipedia content about a particular group or groups of people in the Philippines and the region they represent.
- JANUARY - The Visayans (Region VI, Region VII, Region VIII, Romblon) are a metaethnicity race native to the whole Visayas, to the southernmost islands of Luzon (MIMAROPA Region and Masbate) and the northern and eastern coastal parts of Mindanao. They are speakers of one or more Visayan languages, the most widely spoken being Cebuano, Hiligaynon and Waray-Waray. They comprise the largest ethnic group in the nation.
- February - Wiki Loves Love; Chinese New Year - Filipino-Chinese heritage
- March - WikiGap; Women's Month - Filipina
- APRIL - The Tagalogs (NCR, Region IV-A, Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Marinduque) are the most widespread ethnic group in the Philippines. They predominate the entirety of the Manila and mainland southern Luzon regions, with a plurality in Central Luzon (mainly in its southeastern portion, as well as parts of Zambales and Bataan provinces except for Pampanga and Tarlac) and coastal parts of Mindoro. The Tagalog language was chosen as an official language of the Philippines in 1935. Today, Filipino, a de facto version of Tagalog, is taught throughout the archipelago.
- MAY - Heritage Month - Highland Ethnolinguistic Nations (Cordilleras), Mangyan (in central Mindoro island), Suludnon (in central Panay island, and Negritos (in remote areas throughout Luzon, Panay, Negros islands, and Mindanao). The Igorots/Cordillerans live in the highlands of Luzon. They are primarily located in the Cordillera Administrative Region, Caraballo Mountains, and Sierra Madre. Mangyan is the generic name for the eight indigenous groups found on the island of Mindoro, southwest of the island of Luzon in the Philippines, each with its own tribal name, language, and customs. They occupy nearly the whole of the interior of the island of Mindoro. The Negrito are several Australo-Melanesian groups who inhabit isolated parts of Southeast Asia. They all live in remote areas throughout the islands in the Philippines. The Suludnon, also known as the Tumandok, Sulod, Panay-Bukidnon, or Panayanon Sulud, are an indigenous Visayan group of people who reside in the Capiz-Lambunao mountainous area and the Antique-Iloilo mountain area of central Panay in the Visayan islands of the Philippines.
- June - Filipino-Spanish Friendship Day - Filipino-Spanish heritage
- JULY - The Ilocanos and minorities in Lowland Ethnolinguistic Nations in Cagayan Valley Region (Region I, Region II) are predominantly Christian group who reside within the lowlands and coastal areas of northwestern Luzon. Other Ilocanos are also found in Cordillera Administrative Region and Cagayan Valley. The Ivatan (also spelled as Ibatan) are the predominant ethnolinguistic group in the Batanes islands of the Philippines. They have close cultural links with the Taiwanese aborigines, especially the Yami/Tao people of Orchid Island under jurisdiction of Taiwan. The Ibanags are a predominantly Christian lowland ethnic group numbering around half a million people and who primarily inhabit the provinces of Cagayan and Isabela in the Cagayan Valley of northern Luzon. The Itawes/Itawis/Itawit are among the earliest inhabitants of the Cagayan Valley in northern Luzon. The Gaddang number about 25,000. They are known to have inhabited the upper Cagayan Valley and the Magat valley below Aritao in Nueva Vizcaya and in Isabela since before the Spanish arrived.
- AUGUST - Indigenous Month - Highland Ethnolinguistic Nations (Tribal Palaweño, and Lumad) and Lowland Ethnolinguistic Nations (Bangsamoro). The peoples and tribes of Palawan are a diverse group of both indigenous tribes and lowland groups that historically migrated to the island of Palawan and its outlying islands. The Lumad are the un-Islamized and un-Christianized indigenous Austronesian peoples of Mindanao. They include several ethnolinguistic nations such as the Manobo, the Tasaday, the Mamanwa, the Mandaya, the B'laan, the T'boli, and the Kalagan. They primarily inhabit the eastern parts of Mindanao such as the Caraga, and Davao Regions. The collective term Moro or Bangsamoro people refers to the, at least 13, islamicized ethnolinguistic groups of Mindanao, Sulu and Palawan. The Muslim Moros originally had a few independent states such as the Maguindanao Sultanate, the Lanao Sultanates, and the Sulu Sultanate. The Sultanate of Sulu once exercised sovereignty over the present day provinces of Basilan, Palawan, Sulu, Tawi-Tawi, the eastern part of the Malaysian state of Sabah (formerly North Borneo) and North Kalimantan in Indonesia.
- SEPTEMBER - The Bikolanos and Masbateños (Region V) are a predominantly Roman Catholic ethnic group that originates from the Bicol Region in Southern Luzon. They are the fifth-largest ethnolinguistic group in the Philippines. Masbateños live in Masbate province of the Philippines. Masbateños may be considered Visayans by language but are Bicolanos by region.
- OCTOBER - The Pangasinan and Bolinaos (Pangasinan) are the eighth-largest ethnolinguistic group in the Philippines. They predominate in the northwestern portion of Central Luzon (entire Pangasinan, northern Tarlac, northwestern Nueva Ecija and northern Zambales), as well as southwestern parts of La Union and Benguet. The Bolinao people live in Bolinao and Anda, Pangasinan. They speak the Bolinao language or Binubolinao, which is the second most widely spoken Sambalic language in Pangasinan (after Sambal).
- November - Wikipedia Asian Month - Asian Heritage
- DECEMBER - The Kapampangans and Sambals (Pampanga, Zambales, Tarlac) are the seventh-largest ethnic group in the Philippines. They primarily use the Kapampangan language, which is spoken by more than 1.4 million individuals. The Sambals are the inhabitants of the province of Zambales, including the independent city of Olongapo. They are also found in the municipalities of Bolinao and Anda in northwestern Pangasinan. Sambals currently make up a large proportion of the population in the Zambales municipalities of north of Iba, the provincial capital. Their language, Sambal, is related to Kapampangan.
Thank you! --Filipinayzd (olay) 12:53, 7 Enero 2021 (UTC)
Noted po @Filipinayzd, Salamat pong maray imbitasyon! Ralffralff (olay) 19:12, 7 Enero 2021 (UTC)
Dear Participants and Organizers,
Kindly remind you that we only collect the information for Wikipedia Asian Month postcard 15/02/2021 UTC 23:59. If you haven't filled the Google form, please fill it asap. If you already completed the form, please stay tun, wait for the postcard and tracking emails.
Thank you and best regards,
Wikipedia Asian Month International Team, 2021.01
Ini an sinabi mo sa artikulo dapit sa POTASYO:
1) "iyo sarong elementong metaliko na piggagamit sa paggibo nin mga asing kaipuhan na maisalak sa abono sagkod sabon."
Iba man ini sa "potassium" na mineral na may pakinabang na marhay sa hawak nin tawo?
"Potassium is a mineral and an electrolyte. It helps your muscles work, including the muscles that control your heartbeat and breathing. Potassium comes from the food you eat. Your body uses the potassium it needs. The extra potassium that your body does not need is removed from your blood by your kidneys."
Marhay na aldaw po Sir Ringer,
Base po sa mga nanudan ko sa Kimika asin bilang paratukdo kaini, parehas lang po sinda. An mga elemento po kaya asin mga kompuwesto (compounds) may mga manlainlain na istado na nakadepende sa mga parametro na arug kan temperatura, presyon, asin atomic bonding. Sa kaso po kan Potasyo, pwede po siyang yaon sa porma nin metal, pandugang sa abono, asin kinakaipohang sustansya o mineral sa hawak. Inapod po sinda na potasyo nin huli ta sinda po gabos igwang atomikong bilang na 19.
An artikulo ko po kaya na nahimo iyo direktang palis gikan sa Tagalog Wikipedia. Sa ngunyan po kaya pinapadakul ko pa an mga artikulo sa lado nin siyensya kaya harus po mga tamboan pa sinda. Liwaton ko na lang po sa mga masunod.
Ralffralff (olay) 12:14, 15 Enero 2021 (UTC)
Greetings, Admins of the emerging community,
I'm letting you know in advance about a meeting I'd like to invite you to regarding the Universal Code of Conduct and the community's ownership of its future enforcement. I'm still in the process of putting together the details, but I wanted to share the date with you: 10/11 July, 2021. I do not have a time on this date yet, but I will let you soon. We have created a meta page with basic information. Please take a look at the meta page and sign up your name under the appropriate section.
Thank you for your time.--BAnand (WMF) 15:14, 10 June 2021 (UTC)
This article was tagged for delete as cross-wiki vandalism by the Disney vandal. However, can you fix it? The same problem exists at The Brave Little Toaster (pelikula). Again, it is tagged for delete, but can you fix it? To fix these pages, translate directly from the English versions. Infoboxes can be added, along with references and more information. The infamous Disney vandal targets many pages about Disney, such as Oliver & Company, Lady and the Tramp, Liv and Maddie, Bambi, Dumbo, The Lion King, The Rescuers, and perhaps most of all, The Fox and the Hound. With each one, machine translations are added, or content in the wrong language, or incorrect facts. Non-Disney targets of the Disney vandal are Teletubbies and Charlotte's Web. Most of Charlotte's Web is focused on Charlotte's Web (pelikula kan 1973). There is also Charlotte's Web (pelikula kan 2006). In short, each page needs to be checked for possible errors. The Brave Little Toaster has some of the most errors, as it credits the director as the producer. Hopefully, these pages can be improved. Some such as Liv and Maddie have already been improved, but watch out for more vandalism to them. Thank you. 2600:1700:53F1:5560:1CA8:6EE3:C3AD:A3D2 16:22, 8 Agosto 2021 (UTC)
- Hello! Thank you for the clarification regarding the creation of those articles. We also thank you for your desire to translate them in this Wikipedia. We will work for it soon depending on our availability. Thank you! -Ralffralff (olay) 06:11, 9 Agosto 2021 (UTC)
@Ralffralff, Kunokuno, & ShiminUfesoj: Hello!
Someone named George marquis47 claimed to be an administrator of Wikipediang Bikol Sentral. I see this user does not have an account here and is obviously not telling the truth. However, I wanted you to be aware of it in case this ever happens again.
Cheers! –MJL ⁓T-olay⁓☖ 04:04, 14 Oktobre 2021 (UTC)
- Noted with this, Thank you! -Ralffralff (olay) 11:52, 14 Oktobre 2021 (UTC)
- Copy, thanks -- Shimin_Ufesoj ᜂᜎᜌ᜔_ᜃᜒᜆ?
- The user only has one edit on English Wikipedia. -Filipinayzd (kaulayon) 16:10, 30 Setyembre 2022 (UTC)
You get this message because you are an admin on a Wikimedia wiki.
When someone edits a Wikimedia wiki without being logged in today, we show their IP address. As you may already know, we will not be able to do this in the future. This is a decision by the Wikimedia Foundation Legal department, because norms and regulations for privacy online have changed.
Instead of the IP we will show a masked identity. You as an admin will still be able to access the IP. There will also be a new user right for those who need to see the full IPs of unregistered users to fight vandalism, harassment and spam without being admins. Patrollers will also see part of the IP even without this user right. We are also working on better tools to help.
If you have not seen it before, you can read more on Meta. If you want to make sure you don’t miss technical changes on the Wikimedia wikis, you can subscribe to the weekly technical newsletter.
We have two suggested ways this identity could work. We would appreciate your feedback on which way you think would work best for you and your wiki, now and in the future. You can let us know on the talk page. You can write in your language. The suggestions were posted in October and we will decide after 17 January.
18:10, 4 Enero 2022 (UTC)
It's Wikipedia Asian Month's honor to have you all participated in Wikipedia Asian Month 2021, the seventh Wikipedia Asian Month. Your achievements were fabulous, and all the articles you created make the world can know more about Asia in different languages! Here we, the Wikipedia Asian Month International team, would like to say thank you for your contribution also cheer for you that you are eligible for the postcard of Wikipedia Asian Month 2021. Please kindly fill the form, let the postcard can send to you asap!
- This form will be closed at March 15.
Thank you and best regards,
Wikipedia Asian Month International Team, 2022.02
Anong nangyari sa Wikipedya Bikol ta bako na baga su dating template kan enot na pahina na anas nakaBikol na? Ingles na baga. Pighira mo tabi? Pati mga language links hanapon na. Dati an katumbas na mga tataramon nakataraytay sana sa walang gilid. Madaling i-klik. Ringer (kaulayon) 23:38, 26 Oktubre 2022 (UTC)
Hello po Sir, Mayo po ako ideya kun tano nag-iba an interface kan Bikol Wikipedia sa desktop view. Suugma ko man lang po narisa. Sa pagkakaaram ko po mayo man po kakayahan an administrator na baguhon an interface. Update update na lang po. Salamat po... Ralffralff (kaulayon) 03:48, 27 Oktubre 2022 (UTC)
- Marhay na Banggi po Sir! Aram ko na po palan kun pano maibalik sa dati an interface o skin kan Bikol Wikipedia. Sa hiling ko po, kada User an pagbago po kaini. Sa link na ini po: Mga kabòtan - Wikipedia; Pilion mo po si "Vector legacy (2010)" bilang mawot mo po na skin asin itagama po dagos. Sa paagi pong iyan naibalik ko po sa dati si interface/ skin kan Bikol Wikipedia. Salamat po! Ralffralff (kaulayon) 14:00, 27 Oktubre 2022 (UTC)
- An artikulo bàgong gibo nindo (i.e. bakong tamboan na artikulo na pinakarhay) poon Nobyembre 1, 2022 0:00 sagkod Nobyembre 30, 2022 05:00 (UTC).
- An artikulo kaipohan yaon sa klasipikasyon na poon na artikulo o halangkaw pa.
- Kaipohan midbid o bantog an isusurat na artikulo.
- Kaipohan igwa nin mga toltolan an artikulo; an mga kaduda-dudang pahayag igwang hihilngan sa artikulo.
- Pwedeng magpalis sa tataramon na Bikol gikan sa ibang tataramon.
- Mayo nin kakundian (mayong tags) sa laog kan artikulo
- An artikulo bakong sarong lista.
- An artikulo nagtatao nin impormasyon.
- An artikulo dapit sa sarong Asyanong nasyon o rehiyon.
- Importante: An hurado an makakapagsabi kun an sarong artikulo aakoon o dai.
Tanganing makabali, maggibo nin sadiring account asin iusip an mga ambag digdi. Pindoton an buton sa ibaba dangan idugang an simbolong ~~~~ tanganing maidugang an saimong paragamit-na-ngaran o username. Mamarkahan nin tsek kan mga hurado kun an artikulo nasunod an criteria.
--Filipinayzd (kaulayon) 03:52, 1 Nobyembre 2022 (UTC)